Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Monique and Family








As some of you may or may not remember, I didn't quite get to graduate with you all at Holmes/BC. I finished my junior year with you then moved on to an accelerated independent study program. After that I joined the Navy and served 4 years on the USS Enterprise in Norfolk, VA. I actually deployed just before 9/11/01 and was delayed a return home due to those tragic events. Upon returning home to the states, in November of 2001, I met my husband, Ron. We were married February of 2004 while living in Sicily. September of 2005 we had our daughter, Stella Dora. My husband is a Navy helicopter pilot. We currently are living in Yokosuka, Japan. During my time in the Navy I never did get a chance to pursue my college career, but since that time I did become a realtor in the process. Now that I have no job living in Japan, I am finally getting the chance to finish my degree in political science and communications.


No comments: