Friday, November 7, 2008

Amy Rangel

What up guys!
So after HS I went to SWT (now Texas State) and graduated with a BS in Dance and Theater. I taught Dance at Bowie HS in Austin, Texas for about year… hated it so I moved on and taught Dance as a freelancer at different High Schools throughout the area. In 05’ I packed up my bags and moved to LA for Grad school but when I got here life just kind of happened. So I sat back and let it. I was working in Creative recruitment and Corporate for Warner Bros Entertainment, but recently left and am now working at PR/Marketing Agency in WeHo. I am single, never married, no kids, -except my beautiful schnauzer Lailah! I am loving life and currently planning my next move to NYC. Can’t wait to see you all in 09’!! Wow I can’t believe it’s been 10 years!!!

No comments: